Saturday morning, I helped host a shower for Lindsey and Baby Henry. Leslie and her mom decorated their house so cute and everything turned out really nice.
Leslie, Lindsey, Erinn, me, and Carol
After the shower, Matthew and I took Mason to the circus. The first half Mason was just kind of mesmerized by it all. He sat really still and just watched with those big ol' eyes of his. He would clap at all the right parts and just seemed to be soaking it all in. Now the second half was a different story! He stood up, danced, sang, and loved every minute of it! When it was over he actually started crying and told us he wanted to stay there! He wouldn't leave the arena, and just kept saying "start over" over and over again! We are so glad that we got to take him.
We were excited that the Lewis' were there too. Mason and Bennett enjoyed their $10 snow cones!
Mommy, I do NOT want to leave the circus!
Sunday we went to church and then came home and ate lunch and Mason and I took the best naps. That evening we went over to the Buteau's so that Mason could play on their new water slide. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed eating hamburgers and chatting with our friends.
Father's Day pictures before church
Having fun on the water slide
Pushing the Georgias on the swing
Now we are only 10 days away from meeting our sweet baby! Hard to believe we only have ONE more weekend as a family of 3! I expect to be super sentimental and cherish every second with my one and only Mason!

No comments:
Post a Comment