Saturday, April 12, 2014

Miscellaneous Pictures

It is so sweet seeing her in things that Evie used to wear

How sweet is she wearing matching pi's with bitty baby?!

I took the kids bowling one day over spring break.  I asked Evie to take a picture and this is what she did.  Never a dull moment with her!

Third kid problems:  I had to prop her bottle up because I was busy playing games with other two and Charlotte wanted to eat right that minute.

Love her big blue eyes and this adorable onesie!

Matthew's company hired a private chef to come to our house and cook us a week worth of meals.  This is only half of what he made.  We have four servings of six different meals.  Such a nice gift!  We have also been receiving meals from our church, preschool, and MOPS.

so in love with her

my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment