Weight- 16 pounds 5 ounces (50%)
Height- 27.5 inches (95%)
- size 2 diaper
- 6 month clothes
- You are eating 4 eight ounce bottles at 8,12,4 and 8. We have been introducing baby foods to you as well. So far you have had green beans, carrots, sweet potatoes, apples, peaches and bananas. I feed you this along with oatmeal at dinner time.
- Sleep is much much better. For about 2 weeks while you were sick and in the hospital you would only sleep being held and/or in the nap nanny. You are now sleeping in your crib again and will go down around 8:00 and wake up anywhere between 7:30-8:30. You sleep on your side holding your Lamby and it is the cutest thing in the world. Some nights you may wake up once crying, but all we have to do is give you your passy and you go right back to sleep. You wake up happy and just talk in your crib until we go get you.
- Your naps in the morning are usually on the go since we aren't home much, but you are taking a long afternoon nap. It has been nice to have you and your brother sleeping at the same time!
- You can now roll both ways, but don't like to do it very often! You want to sit up, but are not quite there yet. I'm ready for you to sit up so you can play more.
- Still no teeth, but you are still chewing on things and drooling.
- I think your reflux has gotten better now that you are eating solids. I haven't even given you your Zantac in a couple of weeks.
- You are just as sweet as can be and I seriously can't give you enough kisses every day! You are a total, complete momma's girl and I love it! You also love to watch Mason and never take your eyes off of him. He loves getting you to smile and so do we!
I still can't believe you are half a year old! I can't wait to experience your first Christmas in a couple of days! I love you to the moon, stars and all the way back.
So cute! I think she and Mason look a lot alike.
ReplyDelete